Breeder ID Application Explained
The Spanish Breeder ID Application can be filled out one of two ways:
- Use the form below to fill out your information. This is our preferred method because this sends all of your data to our mainframe and it is less data entry and opportunity for mistake.
Click on the PRINTABLE PDF BREEDER ID APPLICATION to fill the printable form. Fill it out and print it and photo and text with your phone or scan and email it. You can also download/save it to your computer. 828-329-5350 or email@example.com.
We require all of the information to be completed. If you have questions please contact us. Once the application, Bill of Sale(s) and herd photo(s) are received and reviewed, you will receive a welcome email from our administrator which will also include the Breeder Guidelines, Guidelines for DNA Registration, and a DNA Spreadsheet. You will be listed on the website Breeder Lists.
- We request all the information be provided.
- You have the choice to make it public or private on the website listing.
- We often mail information packets so your mailing address is required.
- Breeders neglect to update contact information independently so we ask for updates annually.
- Social Media and Website links will be listed if added to the application.
- The accuracy of herd numbers is essential for the annual goat count.
- This information also assists in tracking genetics across the country.
- We request the information on where original stock is purchased regardless if the goat(s) are no longer being used for breeding. At some point these genetics were included in your herd. We would like to know the Bloodlines if possible.
- Without bloodline verification, the bloodline(s) should be listed as Pure Spanish Goat.
Copy of Bill of Sale(s)
We Ask for copies of Bill of Sales to help VERIFIY and track your Spanish goats. If you don’t have a Bill of Sale please send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We ask that you send a couple of herd photos to help us verify your goats. To be clear, photos will not necessarily give accurate information because crossbreeding can show up generations later, but it can help us to eliminate obvious phenotypes that result from crossbreeding.
- We do not require Scrapie Tag numbers. However, they are required by Federal Law anytime and for any reason a goat is transported off the Farm. Having your Scrapie tag number and/or Farm Id tag information helps us to track goats.
- If your goats are not tagged please send us an email. email@example.com.
- Website Verified Breeder Listing is Free.
- DNA Registered and Certified Spanish Breeders are paying an Annual Breeder Fee of $30. Their added benefit is their contact information on the Breeder Map, A full page farm advertisement, DNA Registration and Breeder Certification Certificates are visible, the credibility they lend to their herds as well as the knowledge that they are supporting the financial effort to Preserve and Promote the Pure Spanish Goat Breed.
- By submitting this Breeder ID Application you are agreeing to the following:
- I agree to participate in the Annual Goat Count, “Contact” Housekeeping and Survey.
- I will offer my sellers a Required Bill of Sale and sign and guarantee the information in good faith.
- I will conduct myself as a member in good standing while selling, purchasing and communicating as a Pure Spanish Goat Breeder representing the Pure Spanish Goat Breed.